Friday, April 29, 2011

Another counterfeit layout. Please don't turn me in.

This counterfeit kit thing?  I'm seriously loving it.
(This one's based on Sketch #150 from Creative Scrappers, by the way.)

I mean, how awesome is it to be able to see new combinations in the stash you already know and love?
Plus, the layouts seem to come together in record time.  Not that I want my scrap time to go too fast, but lately?  If I want to scrap at all?  I have to economize on my time.

If any of you figure out how to counterfeit time?  Please.  Pass it my way.

3 comments:

  1. It is TOTALLY awesome to be able to see new combinations in the stash you already know and love! I`m with you 100% on this whole counterfeit thing! I had a blast using my kit throughout the month and can`t wait to do my next one. Nice LO btw - you can`t go wrong with butterflies and bling! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just gonna say that I would like to see a picture of you in that hot dress. A full body shot. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teri!! Great LO with your kit!! I love these papers and the butterflies are the perfect touch! The stitched circle is pure yummy!! Stay tuned for this month's kit because it is a "gooder"!! (I probably shouldn't misuse the English language to an English teacher. ;) ) The Mr. Linky is under the tool bar on the right side. They put up a new linky for each week to help keep things organized and people put if it is a kit or LO post. It is a wonderful community with lots of love left in comments. I am so excited to be guesting this month! I am totally addicted to this kit thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you type something below it will make the sun shine and the flowers bloom and all the world's children sing hand-in-hand. If you don't, someone, somewhere, will kick a puppy. You don't want to have that on your conscience, now do you?