Sunday, November 21, 2010

Card-making tutorial

{{{This is a repost of my video from November 21. Thanks for letting me know about the problems with the videos, Mandi! I think it's all fixed up now.}}}

Hello, world!

This morning, I put together this little card tutorial as I was making a get-well card for dear, sweet, sick friend. A while back, Mandi from Tidbits from the Tremaynes asked me to put one together, and here it is.

By the way, if you haven't read Mandi's blog, you are dead to me. Go. Go now.

It's, uhhhh, a little long. Apparently I like the sound of my own voice. The first part is basic preamble about making cards, and the second part (starting at ) is the actual creation of the card. The last part is putting it all together.




Please excuse the craptacular lighting. Ahem.

Also, just for future reference, do you prefer video or written tutorials? I made a video this time because I forget to take "during" shots...and it would take me forever to write all this stuff out. I'm lazy like that.

5 comments:

  1. Umkay I love you for doing this for me. LOVE. OH wait. I already did love you.

    Well I love you even more. VBFF!!

    Okay sorry. Now I haven't even watched yet. I just wanted to say that first. NOW going to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap! So I can see the first video but the 2nd and 3rd are saying they're "private"! Dangit! I'm going back to check again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay they're not private anymore! Going to watch :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umkay so you're a born teacher! I love it. You're so smooth. If I tutorialed anything, it would be filled with "eehhh"'s and "um"'s.

    You're fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, love that I can find your uplifting voice on youtube now! Beautiful card! You need a little work on your cinematography though! LOL. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

If you type something below it will make the sun shine and the flowers bloom and all the world's children sing hand-in-hand. If you don't, someone, somewhere, will kick a puppy. You don't want to have that on your conscience, now do you?